GM2CWO in cwt tomorrow

Peter GM0EUL

Hi Y'all
Does anyone want to represent Scotland in the CWTs tomorrow with GM2CWO?  Its usually good fun running a club call.  If no takers I'll use it myself but very happy for anyone else to have a go.  The only criteria is to have a licence and to be operating from Scotland.  Normally I'd suggest anyone could pop over the border and operate /P from the first Scottish viewpoint.  But I have lost track of what we can and can't do as lockdown eases at different rates in the different countries so better say home.

73
Peter
GM0EUL

Join CWopsUK@cwops.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.