Re: FW: [cwops] The medallions are...gone!

Peter GM0EUL

Mine too, can't believe how quickly they came!  Thanks Duncan, thanks Rob.
Peter GM0EUL

CWops 1899. FISTS 18888, SKCC 16307T, GQRP 15056

On Sat, 6 Jun 2020 at 16:21, Phil G4NVR <Phil.G4NVR@...> wrote:
Thanks Duncan, my medal arrived this morning (o:

73,

Phil - G4NVR

On 5 Jun 2020, at 10:58, Duncan G3WZD <duncan.fisken@...> wrote:

Hi again…

The UK medallions were all posted this morning Royal Mail First Class..

73,

Duncan, G3WZD

From: <CWopsUK@cwops.groups.io> on behalf of Duncan G3WZD <duncan.fisken@...>
Reply to: "CWopsUK@cwops.groups.io" <CWopsUK@cwops.groups.io>
Date: Thursday, 4 June 2020 at 18:11
To: "CWopsUK@cwops.groups.io" <CWopsUK@cwops.groups.io>
Subject: [CWopsUK] FW: [cwops] The medallions are...gone!

Hi;

Below FYI for those of you expecting a medallion.

73,

Duncan, G3WZD

From: Duncan Fisken <duncan.fisken@...>
Date: Thursday, 4 June 2020 at 15:07
To: Rob K6RB <k6rb58@...>
Subject: Re: [cwops] The medallions are...gone!

Rob;

The medallions arrived safely this afternoon (with no charges from HM Customs) and I will take them to the local post office tomorrow morning.

Great work; many thanks!

73,

Duncan, G3WZD

From: <main@cwops.groups.io> on behalf of Rob K6RB <k6rb58@...>
Date: Saturday, 30 May 2020 at 19:42
To: CWops <CWOPS@groups.io>
Subject: [cwops] The medallions are...gone!

Whew. Got the whole batch stamped and taken to the USPO this morning. The medallions for Canada, UK and EU are on their way, too, but first to the volunteers who will apply local postage and drop them at the PO in their respective countries.

Those in continental US should begin seeing them by end of next week, or sooner. I will let you know when the volunteers have received the bulk shipments. I would guess that all should be on their way to recipients during June.

If anyone has not received a medallion, who was on the most recent mailing list, please wait until 15 July and then let me know and I will send out a new one.

Every year I tell myself this is the last time…and every year I do it, again. Does that make me a glutten for punishment? Or Charlie Brown running to kick the football just before Lucy pulls it away? Just kidding. It feels good to post these awards.

73

Rob K6RB

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join CWopsUK@cwops.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.