From: <CWopsUK@cwops.groups.io> on behalf of "Stew GW0ETF via groups.io" <gw0etf@...>
Reply to: "CWopsUK@cwops.groups.io" <CWopsUK@cwops.groups.io>
Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 11:02
To: "CWopsUK@cwops.groups.io" <CWopsUK@cwops.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CWopsUK] CWT QRS: Any takers for G2CWO on 10th June?

My participation in the CWTs has taken a bit of a hit lately with the sunny weather, occasional HQPs and the UKEICC contests. Also I regularly go through periods of boredom with them but I'll definitely try to do at least one of the QRS ones using GW2CWO if no-one else wants it.

I've also decided that from next month I'll be using GW2CWO for my Tuesday evening 'Giving Back' sessions on 40m.

Take care everyone and enjoy the sun if you are able.

Stew, GW0ETF